For appointments or queries please contact 01782 627403 between 8.30am and 6pm.
By Attending the Practice
If you are attending the practice for a face to face appointment, strict cleaning measures remain in place.
Help us by attending your appointment on time to help keep our waiting rooms safe.
If you are able to please continue to wear a mask. If wearing a mask obstructs patients who rely on lip reading to be able to consult effectively, we have face masks with a see through panel for the clinician.
For medical or admin enquiries please use Online Consultation. You can use this at any time of the day or night, whatever is more convenient to you. We aim to process and or respond to all online consultations within 48 working hours.
You can request medication via the NHS App, with which you can register within minutes. This App also provides you with evidence of your COVID vaccination status which is useful if you want to travel.
Did you know?
- To manage the high demand, we are using telephone triage, SMS and video consultations to see as many patients as possible, safely.
- You may not need a to see a doctor, we have a wide range of skilled healthcare professionals working within our practice, our receptionists will help you to see the individual who can best meet your needs.
- Help is available around the practice, pharmacies can offer medical advice on minor ailments and over the counter medication.
- We are open as usual, but we’ve needed to adapt our way of working. Face to face appointments are available but, they are a limited resource and have to be used according to clinical need. Please advise the receptionist if you require a face to face appointment.
- We have remained open for services throughout the pandemic and reception has remained staffed, we have never been shut, but access to the building has been managed due to social distancing rules. We can only accommodate a limited number of people within waiting rooms.
- Did you know GPs have seen an increase of more than 8% in calls since the start of the pandemic? The figure is continually increasing.
We understand some of the changes to general practices have been frustrating to some patients. However, we are always working hard to minimise the impact on patients to make sure we provide the highest quality of care and can be here for your as much as possible during these difficult times
Newcastle under Lyme,