Our meetings are held at Wolstanton Medical Centre on the following dates / times:
- Tuesday 25th February 2.30-3.30pm
- Thursday 30th April 2.30-3.30pm
- Wednesday 25th June 6.00-7.00pm
- Friday 4th September 2.30-3.30pm
- Monday 19th October 2.30-3.30pm
- Tuesday 15th December 2.30-3.30pm
We currently have several members on the group and are actively encouraging new members to join.
- Are you interested in finding out more about our Health Centres
& NHS Services ?
- As a patient would you like to influence the development of local
health services ?
We are keen for our patient's to be actively involved in contributing constructive ideas to the future planning of healthcare provision in your area.
If you would like to join our Patient Participation Group:
Alternatively, contact our Practice Manager on 01782 627488.
The PPG is here to listen, help and by working together improve the healthcare of the patients of Wolstanton Medical Centre.
We are a voluntary independent group of patients who seek to represent the views of all patients registered with this practice.
- Offer feedback on the patient perspective
- Improve communication between patients and practice Help to promote good health
- Influence decisions about which services are provided Offer practical support to the practice