This Privacy Notice is to run alongside our standard Pratice Privacy Notice (below)
This privacy notice lets you know what happens to any personal data that you give to us, or any that we may collect from or about you.
This privacy notice applies to personal information processed by or on behalf of the practice.
This Notice explains:
- Who we are, how we use your information and our Data Protection Officer
- What kinds of personal information about you do we process?
- What are the legal grounds for our processing of your personal information (including when we share it with others)?
- What should you do if your personal information changes?
- For how long your personal information is retained by us?
- What are your rights under data protection laws?
Information available from Wolstanton Medical Centre under the Freedom of Information Act model publication scheme can be obtained from our Practice Manager.
For further information on Patient Information and Health and Care Research please see the NHS Health Research Authority website.
As part of a mandatory, national programme each GP Practice will have to make a summary care record for each patient (unless the patient has already opted out).
Please read the information regarding this.
If you wish to opt out download and complete the opt out form and return to the Practice (see below).
Your GP practice holds copies of your patient health record electronically and in paper format. Both contain the healthcare information about you that your GP needs including your medical history, medications, allergies, immunisations and vaccinations.
If you have previously registered with a different GP in England, upon registering at this practice your electronic health record will, where possible, be transferred automatically from your previous practice through the use of an NHS system called GP2GP.